sábado, 7 de julio de 2012

Merry Monday July Challenge

Hi!  


Yesterday I made a card for the Merry Monday July Challenge




I have to admit that every year I say: "this year I am gonna make Christmas cards" and at the end of it, I make zero cards.
So, these challenges definitely are the best way to start making your Christmas cards.  And most important, to use the "Christmas" supplies you 
have :)


This is the sketch I used for this challenge and here it is my card.  




When I saw this sketch I knew I had to use this set of stamps.
I wanted to give the idea of the ornaments hanging from the card. 

I hope you like it and see you soon!

Hugs, Ale.

Supplies.

  • Soft Suede Cardstock Stampin Up!
  • Merymint Patterned Paper American Crafts
  • Find The Joy Stamp Unity Stamp Co.
  • Glitter Glue Cary M. Burlin & Co.




3 comentarios:

  1. Very cute card, love the Christmas bulbs. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a wonderful way to line up those ornaments, Alejandra! I love the Soft Sued and blue and the snowflake paper! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday! Hope you'll join us again this week.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really like it a lot! Those stamps are adorable and the colours are perfect, so happy you played! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ResponderEliminar